Can an Android TV box device turn my TV into a smart one?
Due to the Android operating system of these type of TV boxes, customers can download and install Android apps such as Skype, Firefox, Gmail, Multimedia Players and etc. Such option makes any ordinary TV an interactive device and actually a smart one. What is a setup box?
The availability of HDMI #
- Please note, that your TV supports HDMI port as well since this is the input channel you’ll require to use in order to connect an android box to your TV.
- If your TV doesn’t support an HDMI connection, alternatively, you can purchase an HDMI-to-RCA adapter that fills into the red, white, and yellow ports on the back side of your TV.
IPTV on Android boxes #
There are many applications available for the Android platform for streaming IPTV channels all over the internet. But, one of the most useful and recommended software for Amazon Fire TV.
Another useful application for IPTV setting IPTV on Perfect Player is highly easy.
How to connect an Android box to TV #
This is very easy and simple…
- Put the TV Box in the same room as the TV monitor.
- Connect your Android box to a power outlet.
- Connect an HDMI cable from the TV Box to an available HDMI port on the TV.
- Turn on your TV and switch the input to the appropriate HDMI port.
- Now connect your Android box to an internet connection via WiFi or Cable.
- Now turn on your Android box and wait for it to boot up. You can now watch IPTV channels on your Android box based on the instructions described above.